Friday 26 February 2016

Tarot Wisdom - Eight of Swords



Tarot Wisdom

The essential truth is that every question has a spiritual foundation.

To help you find the sacred dimensions of your life, Tarot Wisdom shows you how to bring an enlightened perspective into your life on daily basis through its exploration of the spiritual facets of all 78 cards. 

However, you do not have to know about, or even care about the Tarot to use the wealth of spiritual advice and inspiration, but Tarot is very close to my heart, hence I decided to take this as an opportunity to spread spiritual messages through Tarot image, under title of Tarot Wisdom

Hope you would enjoy reading  the spiritual wisdom filled journey. Do come and learn more about Tarot Cards from me to enrich your life!!! 



Call to Book your Tarot Reading Session - , 

Roop Lakhani – Consultant, Trainer & Healer

M: +91 98216 12031

E: roop@tarotfuture.com

W: www.rooplakhani.co.in









Follow me on any of my social media account to get daily updates on my Blog.





0 comments: