Thursday 1 December 2016

Success Story... 22 - Past Reading



I met a client of mine named N for tarot reading after 2 months again...

She reminded me regarding the reading she had done and told me that whatever I had said regarding some painful relationship which had ended in hurt,  was predicted by me as karmic and she wanted to really knew why such a beautiful relationship ended like that...and I kept giving her some insights with what she could handle herself better.


This time she had come for the healing of some pain at heart and shoulder level which had put her at so much discomfort.  With two big hours of sessions, she could really feel pain free and felt relieved.  Not only that she could also knew what thoughts and feelings was giving that pain again.  She also knew how to do self healing in case if she gets the pain back...

She went back home with so much comfort and smiles...

As soon as she went home she got the pain again...how the mind keeps doing drama to invite pains again...


She messaged me and I again helped her with more insights to what different thoughts she has programmed and habituated herself in thinking which is bringing pain again. ..


She got relieved again with lots of realization and understanding..

Now 3 days are past and she has no complains of pain

How can I be more and more thankful to the clients who really believes and have faith on me...and also believes what is good for them in their mental and emotional world..where to restructure and how to restructure?


Thank you god

Thank you universe
How can I help and more and more of people to understand their health problems...pocpod
To your healthy and happy life



FOR any Tarot - Numerology - Vastu - Business Card Consultancy - Raising Confidence & Vibrations for Finance, health & Relations - Inner Child or Past Issues - Mind Emotional Coaching - Healing - Workshops ... Contact
Roop Lakhani Consultant, Trainer, Healer
Mob: +91 98216 12031 - Email- roop@tarotfuture.com
Blog: www.RoopLakhani.co.in

A SMALL REQUEST:
Friends, come and join my fun filled, interactive and educating group on Facebook called as "TAROT - MYSTICISM - HEALING" 
You will learn a lot about Tarot, Mysticism, Astrology, Vastu, Workshops, Remedies, Readings, Learning, Solutions etc....

Click the link and send JOIN to Group request.

0 comments: