Thursday 8 December 2016

Success Story... 23 - Different Various Issues


I have clients for various different issues...

This one client had feelings from 3 different guys that they are rejecting her...
After digging through many layers she got an insight for the problem...eureka!!!

She realised that she was rejecting her own self and her looks and appearance..
I gave her the following affirmation..and now she has lovingly and willingly accepted her looks and appearance...slowly she will find the right guy for marriage too..

Moral: many of us have tendency to not appreciate ones own self or even reject ones own looks and appearance. .to my dear readers if you are resonating with the self rejection fever, start doing following affirmation

Affirm : I make peace with every rejected part inside of me  and outside of me. I love and accept myself fully and unconditionally. Today I live freely with the joy of acceptance. I am one with universe.

FOR any Tarot - Numerology - Vastu - Business Card Consultancy - Raising Confidence & Vibrations for Finance, health & Relations - Inner Child or Past Issues - Mind Emotional Coaching - Healing - Workshops ... Contact
Roop Lakhani Consultant, Trainer, Healer
Mob: +91 98216 12031 - Email- roop@tarotfuture.com
Blog: www.RoopLakhani.co.in

A SMALL REQUEST:
Friends, come and join my fun filled, interactive and educating group on Facebook called as "TAROT - MYSTICISM - HEALING" 
You will learn a lot about Tarot, Mysticism, Astrology, Vastu, Workshops, Remedies, Readings, Learning, Solutions etc....

Click the link and send JOIN to Group request.

0 comments: