Saturday 16 April 2016

Rules for FB Group - "TAROT CARD, HEALING, MYSTICISM."


Hello Friends, 
This group is my passion, just like my FB accounts and Page. I feel proud and take great care of contents. 

I have made some simple rules like all Group Rules of Do's and Don'ts. The rules are made to keep all of us happy and avoid spamming and irritating post.

I request each one of group members to follow rules and inform me if someone is violating any rules.

So, let's enjoy my fun filled, interactive and educating group on Facebook called as "TAROT CARD, HEALING, MYSTICISM." 

You will learn a lot about Tarot, Mysticism, Astrology, Vastu, Workshops, Remedies, Readings, Learning, Solutions etc....

If you enjoy the group activities than, all you have to do is to Click the link and send JOIN to Group request to your family, friends and like minded people. More People... More Sharing... More Learning...
http://tinyurl.com/h546gjq

0 comments: