Wednesday 11 May 2016

ANSWERS 2 - Message of Empowerment Cards 1 - 4



Congratulations for using the “Divine Guidance cards of Empowerment Set”.

You will read a short message and affirmation for your chosen card. The message will resonate with your present situations and create awareness in you.

At times the issues could be unconscious or subconscious, so you may dwell a little deeper after reading the message. If you can relate with the message as if it is true for you, then you may choose to read the affirmations which are written below.



The affirmations are the sentences that would empower you in that moment to create positive energy. Its effect is best when repeated several times or minimum 21 times to change the energy.


CARD 1:- Turn your life around by letting go off negative beliefs, limiting ideas or behaviors in order to adopt more positive, blessed one. Suspend judgments in the hopes of receiving Higher knowledge and become more trusting and less controlling. Surrender, let go and sacrifice whenever necessary.

AFFIRM: “I relinquish my attachments and fears in the faith that this sacrifice of invalid patterns will open me to a new life.”

CARD 2:- You refuse to let your real or imagined responsibilities overshadow the joy of living. Learn to delegate the responsibilities and lighten the burden of life with fun.

AFFIRM:
“I use my creative powers to express myself and act on my responsibility to delegate all my tasks with pleasure and joy.”

CARD 3:- You cut illusions and overcome obstacles by applying your intellect and mental clarity. You have the willpower to solve problems, perhaps you be more objective and rational. Develop new ideas and new perspective to reach your focus.

AFFIRM: “I face challenges and cut illusions with logic, firmness and truth. I believe in myself and my intentions to move forward.”

CARD 4:- Having overcome many difficulties, you face the future knowing who you are and where you are going. Take control over your destiny, rather than allowing others to decide for you. Be more rational and fair minded than sentimental.

AFFIRM: “I incorporate intellect and emotions to pursue the path. I resolve my problems intellectually.”

I hope, you have enjoyed this free reading.
To your empowered and positive energies.  



  FOR CONSULTATION CONTACT - 
  Roop Lakhani Consultant, Trainer, Healer
  Mob: +91 98216 12031 - roop@tarotfuture.com
  Blog: www.RoopLakhani.co.in
  FB Link: http://on.fb.me/1V5jYET

0 comments: