Wednesday 25 May 2016

Life Tools # 2 - Acknowledgement


☆Acknowledgment is the key to Transformation.

Affirm: I completely accept my Self as I am and acknowledge all of my qualities and Gifts.
Gratitude  : Thank you God for unfolding  harmonious situations in my life where I experience  well-deserved feeling of satisfaction.

Ho-opono: I take complete responsibility of driving from personality traits, that leaves me with self imposed judgments & dissatisfaction, i now release it & 'Breathe in the feeling of Contentment counting on my unique Gifts'
I am Sorry, Please forgive me, I love you, I Thank you

EET: Event though I  either underestimate or overestimate myself , I now choose to heal and integrate this part of me with love and compassion.

Inhale deeply
Exhale slowly



  FOR CONSULTATION CONTACT - 
  Roop Lakhani Consultant, Trainer, Healer
  Mob: +91 98216 12031 
  Email- roop@tarotfuture.com
  Blog: www.RoopLakhani.co.in

0 comments: