Tuesday 17 May 2016

No More Excuses # 10


Often the life comes with challenges and many priorities, how much ever we plan some always remain last and some always remain as a dream that may not come true..and we often have reasons and excuses to justify for not doing it.
One of the excuse is...

I’m not strong enough –
Have you gone through?

You have asthma and your friends are going to mountain for a trip and you know you cannot go because of your health conditions... you say I wish I can also go but I'm not strong enough.

You have some leg problems and you wish to run a marathon. The act  really calls you... you say I wish I can participate but I am not strong enough.

You are bed ridden at home. The situations at home is, there is no help or servant or maid... you say, i am not strong enough to do work.

Does it ring the bell now?
Do you wish to do it anyhow in spite of this excuse. ?
Can you do it? 

Are you willing to do it?

Affirm... I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my Source of being.
Affirmations serve two different purposes in your life:
1. They retrain your way of thinking
2. You are putting your positive energy into the universe
to your strong and healthy days


  FOR CONSULTATION CONTACT - 
  Roop Lakhani Consultant, Trainer, Healer
  Mob: +91 98216 12031 
  Email- roop@tarotfuture.com
  Blog: www.RoopLakhani.co.in
  FB Link: http://on.fb.me/1V5jYET



A SMALL REQUEST TO ALL:
Friends, come and join my fun filled, interactive and educating group on Facebook called as "TAROT CARD - MUMBAI." 
You will learn a lot about Tarot, Mysticism, Astrology, Vastu, Workshops, Remedies, Readings, Learning, Solutions etc....

Click the link and send JOIN to Group request.

0 comments: