Wednesday 18 May 2016

Life Tools # 1 - Silence and Listen


☆ When your Mind is SILENT, It is then you can LISTEN to the Whispers of your Soul.

Affirm: I receive Intuitive messages with clarity and wisdom.
Gratitude : Thank you God, for my mind quietens & allows  Insightful messages to guide me.
Ho-pono: I take complete responsibility of my mind creating doubt as Mr.Right & Mr.Wrong, I now choose   "Dwelling deeper in  Silence to Listen & follow my inner guide."
I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you, I Thank you
EET: Even though i feel preoccupied with confusions & doubts that creates Traffic jam in my mind , I still choose to heal & integrate myself with love and compassion

Inhale love
Exhale Gratitude

  FOR CONSULTATION CONTACT - 
  Roop Lakhani Consultant, Trainer, Healer
  Mob: +91 98216 12031 
  Email- roop@tarotfuture.com
  Blog: www.RoopLakhani.co.in


0 comments: