Wednesday 4 May 2016

Tips for emotional financial life growth

Sourced from Facebook Group

For Continuous Emotional,  Financial and Life Growth,  
follow this affirmation -

" My Beloved,  Beautiful God / Creator / Lord,

I am ready to release all self - destructive thoughts,  vows,  that I may have made in any other life time including present. 

I ask that You completely Sever,  Undo,  and Untangle me from thoughts and any vows from poverty,  self - denial or self - destruction that is not allowing me to move forward,  or make me feel stranded. 

I Ask that all effects of these vows n thoughts Now and forever be undone in all directions of time for everyone involved. TOGETHER WITH THE DIVINE I ALLOW KARMIC UNZIP to Occur in My Space!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

The  switchword to chant is TOGETHER WITH THE DIVINE,  KARMIC UNZIP


  FOR CONSULTATION CONTACT - 
  Roop Lakhani Consultant, Trainer, Healer
  Mob: +91 98216 12031 
  Email- roop@tarotfuture.com
  Blog: www.RoopLakhani.co.in



A SMALL REQUEST:
Friends, come and join my fun filled, interactive and educating group on Facebook called as "TAROT CARD - MUMBAI." 
You will learn a lot about Tarot, Mysticism, Astrology, Vastu, Workshops, Remedies, Readings, Learning, Solutions etc....

Click the link and send JOIN to Group request.

0 comments: