Thursday 14 January 2016

Forgiveness Exercise ...To Mother



Forgiveness to MOTHER.

Removes you from state of lack to state of abundance and fulfillment.
Keep doing it daily. Keep doing forgiveness for mother and father every day.
In every way, every day you will get better and better.

I have an issue with my mother-in-law, whom should I forgive?
Start with your own mother. 
Then your grandmother or any significant female members such as sister or any other. 
Then do forgiveness for your mother-in law.

My child does not eat well. I am always worried as a mother. What should I do?
Chant Forgiveness for your mother, for your father, and then to your child.

ALL WILL BE WELL

My child is having allergy issues. 
I have sleepless nights. Am always worried of what my child can eat. 
What should I do?

Start with forgiveness for mother, so the mother in you is self realised and relations with all will improve.

Then start with father, proceed to the child.
All will be taken care of.

I had no problem with my mother. My mother loved me. I took very good care of her, and she was so affectionate when she passed away, there were no grudges - why should i ask her to forgive me? Still I am asking forgiveness as I am aware she could have perceived unknowingly as hurt or pain from me, maybe not intentionally by me.

I just started forgiveness exercises and have been experiencing the blessings of the Divine each day. How about you? Do you wish to improve the relations with your husband children and loved one?

Seing you asking for forgiving
Roop Lakhani
M: 98216 12031
E: roop@tarotfuture.com
W: www.rooplakhani.co.in


A REQUEST

 CHECK your 2016 Prediction done by Tarot Cards on... below link



Learn and Predict your 2016 using Numerology on... below link



Kindly LIKE Facebook page ... Roop Lakhani The Healer.
 Follow me on my Twitter handle ........ @tarot_cards


0 comments: