Saturday 16 January 2016

Success Story... 4 - Child birth prediction.

Today (15th January 16) a  beautiful lady named Avantika revisited me for Tarot after nearly 9 months.. 

She is an amazing ambitious woman...she really refreshed my memories and made my day. 

She also acknowledged me with the fact that I had predicted girl child when she was 16 weeks pregnancy. 
She also told me that I had predicted the dates for the birth of a child could be from from 14 th november to 17th november 2015 which also came true. The angel was born on 17th. There were few more such perosnal discussions that also had come true for her. 

How can I be in more and more gratitude to the soul of the tarot with whose help I can do such guidance?  How can I be in true  gratitude to such dear people who are around me to trust my intuition and gidance?  

Thank you Avantika thank you The Creator and all the creators connected to my work for such beautiful insightful readings.


For consultation, 
Contact -
Roop Lakhani
M: 98216 12031
E: roop@tarotfuture.com
W: www.rooplakhani.co.in
Kindly LIKE Facebook page ... Roop Lakhani The Healer.
https://www.facebook.com/RoopLakhaniTheHealer/?ref=hl
Follow me on my Twitter handle ........ @tarot_cards
https://twitter.com/tarot_cards



0 comments: