Wednesday 13 January 2016

Success Story... Suppressed Pain in Body.


This success story is with a client happened on 6th December 2015. She booked an appointment for Tarot Cards Reading.

She seemed to be very strong and confident lady, while she was talking over mobile to take an appointment. 

As soon as I started reading cards with the help of Celtic spread,  I could interweave the story happening in her life and she was rolling into tears as she felt so much truth in it and she realized that she could not express such truth even to her parents and hence she kept suppressing pain in her energy body. 

She was on the verge of separation in her marriage which she started rethinking to bond rather than break. The card reading slowly allowed me to gain her confidence and giving her insights from pain to liberation from restricted thinking and feeling resolved clear thinking. 

After nearly one hour of Tarot Healing, I could see her smiling and regaining her confidence in her marital challenging life.

How can I be in more and more in gratitude to tarot cards which really guides me to guide clients resolve their pain and seek solace and insights?

For the sack of client confidentiality, name of the client is not been disclosed purposely.

For consultation, 
Contact -
Roop Lakhani
M: 98216 12031
E: roop@tarotfuture.com
W: www.rooplakhani.co.in
Kindly LIKE Facebook page ... Roop Lakhani The Healer.
https://www.facebook.com/RoopLakhaniTheHealer/?ref=hl
Follow me on my Twitter handle ........ @tarot_cards
https://twitter.com/tarot_cards



0 comments: