Saturday 23 January 2016

Blessings Attitude



BLESSINGS ATTITUDE
Blessing is a beautiful word and has a wonderful, miraculous energy. When someone give blessing to us, we become so happy and in return we feel and sometime give gratitue too, and what about when we give blessing? 

Think about it, feel about it.

Just do one exercise, think about any person/anything and say with full integrity and intention

I BLESS YOU
I BLESS YOU
I BLESS YOU

NOW FEEL THE ENERGY

What is this? 

This is you….your alignment with the supreme source. You activate the energy of you… the eternal being... the eternal supreme source …  which is flowing the divine energy towards other person/thing/situation. Actually you become the source to raise other’s person/situation/ thing’s frequency. This is BLESSING. When you give this blessing to anyone/anything by feeling your own source, it’s sure.. it will uplift the energy of you and others too. 

If you have done this above written exercise and you feel that who am I to bless others? Who am I to say like this? I am not God, I am not any master… Then my dear friend… you still need to realize your self-worth and you really need to realize, actually who you are? And I bless you in this journey… May god bless you…

Here, I define BLESS
B- BE
L- LOVING and connect to
E- ETERNAL
S- SUPREME
S- SOURCE

And when we bless, we become a miraculous blessing for ourselves and others. Now, we can bring miracle in our life, by this miraculous word BLESS. Here, I am giving you an exercise for daily practice, which will uplift your and your surrounding energy.

When you get up in the morning, just be aware of you, your bedroom, your surrounding, family, home… and count your blessings in your physical and non-physical existence and when you feel gratitude and in return you say thank you… 
THEN GIVE BLESSING TOO IN RETURN...
I BLESS YOU...
I BLESS YOU FOR/WITH...

Count at least 10 blessings in your life n give 20 blessings to same or to the other people… and do it continuously for 21 days and observe yourself energy shift.

WE ARE BLESSED TO BE BLESSING FOR OURSELVES AND FOR OTHERS TOO...
BLESS YOU ALL… 
LOVE… LIGHT… TO ALL


Call to Book your Session - , 

Roop Lakhani – Consultant, Trainer & Healer
M: +91 98216 12031
E: roop@tarotfuture.com
W: www.rooplakhani.co.in


0 comments: