Wednesday 20 January 2016

Success Story... Name correction changes career and finance.


This success story is with a client happened on 23rd November 2015. 

I had one of my numerology client coming to me for one of my prosperity workshops. I was about to finish the workshop with gratitude and appreciation exercise.

To my surprise, she mentioned me in the gratitude regarding how the name correction  had changed her career and finances. 
 This was something, she never expected to happen just in 14 days after changing her name.
t for long term with higher pay. 

After changing name, she got raise in her job and her career path was set on permanent with company for long term with good high salary and perks. 

She was sharing with such confidence and amazed feeling about such small correction which had changed her life so much, so soon.

How can I be in gratitude with such clients who returned me such an intangible gift of appreciation on the prosperity workshop day?
Thank you God and thank you RR. 

For the sack of client confidentiality, name of the client is not been disclosed purposely.

For consultation, 
Contact -
Roop Lakhani
M: 98216 12031
E: roop@tarotfuture.com
W: www.rooplakhani.co.in
Kindly LIKE Facebook page ... Roop Lakhani The Healer.
https://www.facebook.com/RoopLakhaniTheHealer/?ref=hl
Follow me on my Twitter handle ........ @tarot_cards
https://twitter.com/tarot_cards




0 comments: