Saturday 30 January 2016

Confusion To Clarity

Clear mind facilitates positive energy and rules out confusion.. A clear mind finds solutions and finds progressive ways ahead.

What do you do when you get confused?

Ask yourself - where in your life do I seek clarity the most? What are the blocks or hindrances according to m3 which have blurred my clarity..!? What can I do to improve my vision from within so that I can see the divine truth unfolding..!? What other information I need to have more clarity? How can I ask better questions that can open my mind? How can I have better and better questions to people so that I am more clear?

Clarity is an ongoing process..!!

To become clear, it is first important to acknowledge YOUR blocks and limitations. It is important to know your ignorance and confusion. And once you accept them and work on them, your life is a reflection of clarity..!!!

How about having more clarity for fulfilled life and prosperous conditions? How about having peaceful and clear minded people towards brighter future of Oneness? Do you care for any insights on clarity then feel free to contact me
Roop Lakhani

0 comments: