Friday 29 January 2016

Success Story... Adding a letter in Brand Name



I was participating in one exhibition.  People come to get consultation for Numerology and Tarot.
Often I remember them and many a times I just don't...

There is one lady Vandana who has been following me and acknowledging me for Numerology consultation she took for her different jewellery adventures. 

I suggested her to add One more alphabet in her diamond jewellery brand name. After adding new stationery, board, account name etc were changed. In just matter of days she saw remarkable improvements and increasing prosperous conditions for her business to be successful.

How can it get any better than this?
How can I be in more gratitude to all my beloved clients who shows immense faith in my guidance? How can I be grateful to my Higher Self and Divine powers for allowing me to reach to the best efficiency of mine?

Thank you Vandana. Thank you all viewers and readers Thank you Divine

For the sack of client confidentiality, name of the client has been changed purposely.

For consultation, 
Contact -
Roop Lakhani
M: 98216 12031
E: roop@tarotfuture.com
W: www.rooplakhani.co.in
Kindly LIKE Facebook page ... Roop Lakhani The Healer.
https://www.facebook.com/RoopLakhaniTheHealer/?ref=hl
Follow me on my Twitter handle ........ @tarot_cards
https://twitter.com/tarot_cards


0 comments: