Tuesday 26 January 2016

Success Story 5... reading done before 3 years.


This success story is with a client happened on 2nd January 2016. She called for an urgent appointment for Tarot Cards Reading.

After seeing her in the committed time and  after finishing with her Tarot readings,  I happened to ask her how did she get my number. To my surprise  she said I had already done her reading. I had not remembered where and when I had done her reading so i happen to ask her to remind me where she met me. 

She told me the story that I had met her in some event and I had done reading for her three years back. 

I had predicted with month and year regarding her conception and motherhood times.  That prediction had come quite accurate and she had preserved my visiting card and so she had called me for some other queries which she wished to get some guidance and clarity.

How amazed I was and in deep gratitude to her to acknowledge that accuracy of my prediction?How can it be any better than this for me to feel good?

For the sack of client confidentiality, name of the client is not been disclosed purposely.

For consultation, 
Contact -
Roop Lakhani
M: 98216 12031
E: roop@tarotfuture.com
W: www.rooplakhani.co.in
Kindly LIKE Facebook page ... Roop Lakhani The Healer.
https://www.facebook.com/RoopLakhaniTheHealer/?ref=hl
Follow me on my Twitter handle ........ @tarot_cards
https://twitter.com/tarot_cards



0 comments: